Our client is currently hiring a Sales Executive to join their team based in Waterford.
As Sales Executive, you are responsible for generating and processing sales, managing customer relationships through our CRM system and ensuring clients are getting the best technical information for their projects.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least two years’ proven building materials sales experience within the construction industry i.e. similar role in a builders merchants or construction related company and or B to B selling in the construction industry
- Proven experience of dealing with building contractors and specifiers
- Third level qualification in construction or business related discipline is highly desirable
- Reading watermain drawings/plans and advising customers of code of practice requirements eg Irish Water, Bord Gais
- Promote the Company’s products and services, through regular email and phone conversations
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Using Metro (bespoke CRM system) to process orders
- Ensuring our stock levels are suitable for upcoming projects
- Liaising with our warehousing and fabrications divisions to ensure orders are processed and packed within a timely manner
- Supporting the Company’s interests by helping to promote our machine hire/sales team and our training courses
- Adhering to Company reporting procedure/commercial admin systems, offering appropriate feedback and information.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective team working and networking skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong sales skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong account management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A positive attitude
- IT literacy and the ability to use new software
- Full time 08:00 – 5:00
- Working week Monday to Friday.
- No overtime or weekend work requirement
- Starting Salary based on experience 30k – 37k
- Pension Plan – Company pays 10% & you pay 5%
- Sick Pay
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com