Our client is currently hiring a Design Manager to join their team based in Galway.
You will be part of a professional, innovative and creative team in a solution based environment working alongside Structural Design Engineer, Building Science Architect and CAD Technician.
Strong knowledge of building regulations and certification is essential. Vertex, CAD & BIM experience is essential. Understanding of the Building Regulations & BCAR Process. Detailing knowledge; site experience is an advantage
- Overall responsibility for management of the design function within the company
- Programming the work of the design team to meet the commercial requirements of the company
- Promote a solution based ethos inside the design team
- Lead the design team in producing specifications and drawings for production of various elements
- Product development to meet client requirements
- Ensuring compliance with certification and building regulations
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant Architectural and\or Engineering qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Excellent Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry
- Advance knowledge of Ms Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and industry-specific software
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, as interaction with other professionals, authorities and clients occurs frequently
- An eye for detail and design, with the ability to visualise objects in three dimensions (3D)
- Company pension
- Private Health Insurance
Apply now with CV for more information on this role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org