Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to lead the delivery of a public building project, controlling the safety, cost, planning, technical programme and execution of the works of all construction processes, coordinating the work supply chain and project site management.
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements (WR).
- Reviewing material and works specifications including developing Technical Submissions (TS) and Value Engineering Proposals (VEP).
- Developing and implementing the Quality Plan strategy and associated Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- Reviewing construction Methodologies and ensuring compliance with specifications.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions.
- Input into the strategic and production planning team, updating progress reports and productivity reports.
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client, Designers, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders, conducive to securing future work.
- Take responsibility for personal development and training for technical, Health & Safety to meet both external (legislation etc.) and internal (increased performance etc.) demands.
- Any relevant degree related with the outlined experience requirements.
- 8-10 years’ experience working on site based projects, complex projects would be advantageous.
- Relevant experience managing construction
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
Apply now with CV for more information on this role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org