Our client a large Civil Engineering Company based in Dublin & Roscommon are currently hiring a Quantity Surveyor.
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar Quantity Surveying role.
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferable Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector essential.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must hold a full clean drivers licence
- Laptop & phone
- Company Vehicle
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
Apply now with CV for more information on the role available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com