Due to continued expansion Ratio Recruitment invite applications for Junior and Senior Recruitment Consultants. The role can be either hot desks or you can build your own desk.
- The successful Recruitment Consultant will manage the full 360° recruitment process, sourcing, phone screening, interviewing, offer negotiations and closing.
- Delivery of permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions for clients.
- Develop expert techniques across the recruiting life cycle.
- Business development with existing and new clients in the Irish market.
- Candidate attraction and screening and identification and assessment of professional candidates.
- Maintain and develop the pipeline of eligible candidates for future positions.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service to candidates and clients at all times and have the ability to prioritise and deal with competing demands.
- Qualifying and rejecting candidates based on resume reviews and/ or interview feedback.
- Maintain consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to key stakeholders throughout the recruiting process
We’re looking for……
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Recruitment Industry or within a professional discipline.
- Previous experience of working in an agency would be an advantage or experience within the construction, manufacturing and engineering sector would be an advantage.
- Be Self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills
- Applicants must be comfortable in working in a busy office environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong decision making skills
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Supported learning and development program
- Excellent compensation, benefits and performance related bonuses
- Supported by an experienced team
- Active sports and social club
- Phone and Laptop
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org