Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a busy construction company based in Galway, Co. Galway ideal candidate will have strong Residential & Commercial Experience.
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- Management of Subcontractors
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings.
Skills/Experience Required for the role:
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 6+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on ability to provide and explain reports accurately.
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org