Our client is currently hiring a Site Manager/ Foreman to join their expanding team on a site based in Edenderry, Co. Offlay
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a residential and commercial development.
- Oversee Industrial projects and manage manpower on site including, direct staff and subcontractors over multiple sites
- Managing sub-contractors and personnel on site and holding meetings to update team on project progress.
- Supervise works on site and ensure the quality of works and that they are done on time and in budget.
- Plan and coordinate the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and meeting deadlines.
- Perform company compliance, H&S and administration procedure and record performance and progress of site operations.
- A Degree in Construction Management or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience as a Site Manager (residential)
- Strong I.T skills are essential. (Microsoft Suite including Project)
Apply with CV for more information on this role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org