Our client is currently recruiting Civils Project Manager for their project based in Cork City. The project will begin in January 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with a minimum of 2 years work.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
- Ensure correct and accurate setting out methods and techniques are implemented.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works. Formally request any missing information in sufficient time to allow the programme to proceed without delay.
- Complete Quality checks in line with company and project procedures
- Communicate with foremen and supervisors to ensure full understanding of information provided.
- Support the team with written risk assessments and method statements for the control of the works.
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes/variations, subcontractors attendance, and records of work related discussions with client / designer / project team.
- Ensure effective & appropriate communication with the commercial team regarding all issues with a contractual/commercial implication
- 5 + Years proven experience on civil engineering projects
- Ability to produce, implement and manage safe systems of work for construction procedures.
- Proven experience/training with all the latest surveying/CAD techniques
- Ability to use setting out equipment including total station and reading of drawings and specification documents.
- Ability and confidence to communicate and present to management, clients and public.
- Ability and confidence to discuss engineering issues with people across various levels and disciplines.
- Knowledge of current civil engineering legislation as well as Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
Salary €70000 – €80000 per year
Apply now with CV or call 071 9633649 for more information on this role