Our client is currently recruiting a General Foreman to join their expanding team on a project based in Co. Kildare.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of the construction site
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management
- Maintain the site diary
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained
The Successful General Foreman will require:
- 6+ years’ experience is required
- Experience working with a Main contractor is desired
- Management / supervising experience is required
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
Apply with CV or call 071 9633649 for more information on this role.