Purchasing Administrator required for a Construction company based in Co. Mayo.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working within a small team and reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
- Providing general administration support to project teams
- Procurement of site materials.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with suppliers.
- Arrange specific delivery times and ensure all client requirements are met.
- Prepare and send purchase orders and track orders on Datto Workplace System.
- Liaise with the accounts department.
- Manage the phone line.
- Organise teams’ meetings for directors and site team.
- Maintain Health & Safety documents and book site inductions.
- Manage office supplies & stationary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in a civil engineering environment will be an advantage..
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
Apply now with CV or call 0719633649 for more information on the role.