Due to continued growth our client has an excellent opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor for a Public Realm Project in Limerick City.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE 2-4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILIAR ROLE
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar Quantity Surveying role.
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferable Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must hold a full clean drivers licence.
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing opportunity to work with a great team on exciting public realm, utility, and civil engineering projects nationwide.
- Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results and also to further develop your career.
- You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with support & development throughout projects.
- A fast paced, process driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success.
We offer strong competitive salaries and packages along with benefits such as;
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Company vehicles (depending on the role).
- Company laptop.
- Company phone
- Flexible working environments.
Apply now with CV or call 071 9633649 for more information on this role