Our client is currently hiring for a Site Administrator to join their team based between two site in Limerick and Cork.
- Manage the day to day running of the site office
- General administrative duties as required by the Site Manager or Contracts Manager, including typing and distribution of meeting minutes and actions arising
- File site project documentation
- Assist with meeting set up; meet and greet visitors to the site office
- Conduct document control including creating packages, collating documents for the Site Team and assisting sub-contractors with queries
- Requisition of materials
- Significant experience as a site administrator on residential/ commercial projects
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- The ability to lead, use initiatives and be self-motivated
- Full clean drivers license
Apply now with CV or call 071 9633649 for more information on the role.