Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join thier team based in the Leinster Region.
- Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site
- Setting out and preparing for works daily
- GPS & Total Station site surveys and observations
- Day-to-day supervision of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of subcontractors
- Assisting with monthly progress reports for line manager
- Public Liaison
- Coordinate design element activities with consultant engineers
- A third level qualification in construction / civil engineering related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working in the civils / utilites sector
- Setting out experience essential
- Experience working with GPS and Total Stations essential
- Hold a full Irish driver’s licence
- Safe pass & manual handling training
- Experience with AutoCad and reading Asbuilts drawings
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and approachable.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Willingness to interact with other departments.