Ratio recruitment are looking for Customer Services representatives for a logistics company based in Cavan. It is a highly administrative role requiring extensive communication.
- To liaise with customers and build strong customer relations.
- To assemble and provide customers with specifications, drawings and technical details.
- To get customer approval and sign off of specs and drawings prior to scheduling (as necessary).
- To co-ordinate with other departments including design, planning & production to effect contractual obligations.
- Reporting on Customer KPI’s to improve customer experience – To organize customer on-site visits as and when required.
- To follow up on overdue accounts.
- To provide advice and support to other departments as and when required.
- A business or manufacturing related cert/diploma.
- Previous experience with MS office and customer service.
- A team-player and strong communication skills.
- Ability to travel abroad- (around twice a year)