The Role & Purpose
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing this supervisor will manage a value chain in our large manufacturing plant. The Production supervisor will oversee planning, line productivity, improvement initiatives and personnel in terms of driving overall performance and engagement.
KPI’s include though on productivity, safety, quality and personnel engagement and management.
The Supervisor has team leaders who report directly to him/her. Team leaders ensure their operatives team operates to maximum efficiency and in line with production requirements always prioritising safety and quality. They will oversee the front-line people and production management in a safe, clean working environment.
- Resourcing your value production with the skills and resources for maximum efficiency.
- Drive productivity.
- Coaching and supporting team leaders
- Creating communication throughout the organisation with critical focus on your value chain.
- Upholding the highest standards of safety, quality and discipline in a supportive environment.
- Facilitate audits from customers, suppliers and certification bodies.
- Diploma Manufacturing/Engineering/Quality or related field.
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- minimum of 2 years managing a team.
- excellent written and communication skills
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills.