Our client a top-tier construction company are looking for an experienced project manager with a civil engineering background to join a growing team & work on a large residential and commercial site works contracts in Dublin.
This a great chance for a talented and motivated individual to join a top contractor with a leading salary and benefits package and an opportunity to progress their career further.
- As the Project Manager, you are responsible for overseeing structure activity and staff, ensuring compliance with company procedures throughout.
- Ensuring project is done on time and within budget
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Management and control of plant and equipment
- Responsible for health and safety best practises
- Ensuring all staff receive full site inductions and briefings
- Ensure competence of staff
- Hold and/or attend regular review/updating meetings with the wider team
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the site manager
- Must have a civil engineering degree or relevant qualification
- Previous experience on groundworks / roadworks projects
- 5 + years Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work within a team
- Adaptable, motivated and uses own initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to communicate strategy to the wider team
- Experience of working within a collaborative environment