We are recruiting a highly skilled and experienced Site Engineer to join a top teir construction company in Wexford. As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the construction process and ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Supervise and manage all on-site activities, including but not limited to earthworks, foundations, structural steel, MEP installations, and finishes.
- Monitor and control project costs, schedules, and resources.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and quality standards.
- Supervising subcontractors and checking quality of works.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, quantity surveyors and other project stakeholders.
- Conduct document reviews, scheduling and attending site meetings to ensure overall compliance with building schedule.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and senior management team on all aspects of engineering to do with the project.
- Manage and coordinate the work of site personnel, including site foremen and laborers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in site engineering and management in the construction industry.
- Excellent knowledge of construction practices, methods, and equipment.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- full driving licence